IATF 16949: Transitioning from ISO/TS 16949:2009 (Free Course)Covers all of the new requirements and the changes that were made from the 2009 requirements. This course contains 116 discreet lessons and other related material. To show you have competency in the new standard you are able to take an exam and download a certificate of success.
All of our course material is free to use and we encourage you to share this with your colleagues. We do, however, charge for the exam. It is comprehensive and is used to demonstrate your knowledge.
IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Course (Free Course)This Internal Auditor Course is quite extensive. The subject is intended for Internal Auditors and consultants. It consists of 6 modules with over 650 discreet lessons. All of our course material is free to use and we encourage you to share this with your colleagues. We do, however, charge for the exam. It is comprehensive and is used to demonstrate your knowledge and evaluates your competence.
- Module 1: Introduction and the Automotive Process Approach with Risk Based Thinking
- Module 2: IATF 16949: 2016 Requirements and Objective Evidence (Including Process Design)
- Module 3: Product Design Requirements (Will Not be applicable to all facilities and organizations)
- Module 4: Auditing the Core Tools
- Module 5: Auditing Customer Specifics
- Module 6: Auditing Basics – ISO 19011, including: understanding how to plan, conduct, report, and close out audit findings, sampling, interviewing etc…
IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Master Competency Exam