This course covers the role of an auditor as defined by the ISO 19011 standard. It is a required overview for auditing any ISO standard and provides the learner a useful approach to professional audit activities.
ISO 19011 is a guideline developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The ISO 19011 standard is generic and can be used for auditing any type of management standard: quality, environmental, heath and safety and others.Your company stakeholders that are involved in running your business will benefit from this ISO 19011 training course. The 45 minute course can be taken during work without disrupting your day's activities.
It helps you understand how to lead or conduct internal audits using ISO 19011 as a guideline.
From the course, ou will be able to:
- Grasp auditing techniques per ISO 19011, used for quality, environmental, and safety management systems
- Learn how to prepare and conduct an audit
- Useful tips on presentation
- Want to quickly learn how to audit a management systems
- Want to be a lead auditor for your company
- Want to improve your own career opportunities
- Don't have time for a day-long, off-site class
- Want to increase the number of staff's knowledge of auditing
completion is given when scoring a minimum of 70% on the final quiz.
With your registration, you will receive online access to the course and other useful documents to help with your audit. They include:
- Audit Schedule Form
- Sample Meeting Agenda
- Non-Conformance Report Sample
- Internet Access
- Recent browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari recommended